tm5 is BELLIN’s well known Treasury management system. FIERTE is providing this system in Japan and Asia.
tm5 enable you to manage Treasury activities of your whole group with one system.
Liquidity management, Treasury trasaction management, Lisk management, Netting, Payment Factory…
You cam process so many group wide Treasury tasks in tm5.
tm5 is developed with the concept, “Load Balanced Treasury “.
You can access tm5 with Web Browser through Internet from anywhere in the world.
tm5 can connect to SWIFT, Banks (Host-to-Host), Trading platforms and many other systems.
Your group companies at all over the world can enter and manage their own Tresaury infromation in tm5.
You can manage whole group Treasury information and process group wide Treasury work in tm5.
- Daily cash management
- Global banking connectivity
- Financial status reporting
- Long-term liquidity planning and forecasting
Interest, Currencies and Commodities
- Management of all types of treasury contracts
- Platform for IC and third-party deals
- Recording and application of guarantees and LC
- Hedge accounting and scenario analysis
Intercompany Reconciliation & Netting
- Reconciliation of all intercompany invoices
- Netting of any intercompany payments
- Structured dispute management
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
BELLIN was founded in 1998 by Martin Bellin, a corporate treasurer, in Ettenheim, Germany, and has been developing Treasury management system and providing Treasury services.
BELLIN has their offices in Germany, UK and North America, also has partners in Netherlands,Sweden, South Africa and Japan (FIERTE) .